Welcome to the Topperland and Confetti and Spice Easter Wedding Giveaway competition. To enter the competition, simply answer the questions and complete the entry form below. The competition closes Midnight on the 30th April 2012.
The winning entrant will receive a wedding cake from Confetti and Spice and a luxury cake topper of the bride and groom from Topperland.
Please read the competition terms and conditions carefully. By submitting an entry, it will be assumed that you have read the terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- 1. To enter the Easter Wedding Giveaway competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- 2. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Topperland Co. Ltd, Confetti and Spice or any subsidiary of Topperland Co. Ltd or Confetti and Spice.
- 3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- 4. Only one entry per person.
- 5. The winner will be picked completely at random.
- 6. The closing date is as specified and Topperland Co. Ltd or Confetti and Spice reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- 7. If you win the competition, we will notify you by phone, post or e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 8. You can find out who has won the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Topperland Co. Ltd, 40 Liverpool Road, Crossbow House, Slough SL1 4QZ after the closing date.
- 9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity and material that Topperland Co. Ltd or Confetti and Spice may require.
- 10. The winner will be chosen at random by a member of the marketing team at Topperland Co. Ltd.
- 11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- 12. No part of any prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- 13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- 14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- 15. This competition is being run by Topperland Co. Ltd of Crossbow House, 40 Liverpool Road, Slough and Confetti and Spice of 47A Duke Street, Henley, Henley-On-Thames.
- 17. Topperland Co. Ltd or Confetti and Spice reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Any changes we do make will be published on the competition page.
- 18. Topperland Co. Ltd and Confetti and Spice will attempt to send prizes out to the winner within a month of the competition end date. However this cannot guarantee this delivery time.